FOR VOLUNTEERING SCROLL OVER TO "MORE" CLICK TO GET THE DROP DOWN BOX, CLICK "GET INVOLVED" JUST FILL OUT THE FORM
The Tellico Community Players Board of Directors have decided to postpone A Red Plaid Shirt and Suite Surrender for 4 weeks each. The new opening dates are May 14 for A Red Plaid Shirt and July 16 for Suite Surrender, with tickets going on sale one month before each play.
If you are a season ticket holder you will be notified individually of your new tickets.
Dear TCP Friends,
The health and safety of everyone in our community is a top priority of Tellico Community Players. From our patrons to our cast and crew and all of our volunteers, we want everyone to feel good – so we are implementing additional procedures to keep folks healthy!
We encourage our audience, actors and all volunteers to follow the widely-reported hygiene practices regarding hand washing, covering sneezes and coughs, and other common-sense precautions. These include –
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water, and for at least 20 seconds each time
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill
- Avoid contact with other people if you are feeling ill
- Properly dispose of tissues after coughing, sneezing or blowing nose. Do not reuse tissues
TCP is committed to providing a comfortable and safe environment where our community can come together to experience live theatre. To this end, we have implemented the following health and safety precautions –
- Hand sanitizer has been placed in high-traffic public areas of our theater
- Theater seating areas are disinfected before and after every performance
Thank you for your continued support of the Tellico Community Players. We look forward to welcoming you to our theater soon!
TCP is very pleased to announce that its 2020 musical -
Church Basement Ladies - is
scheduled for production in early October. As is typical for upcoming plays, scripts are
available now in the library, as well as scores and accompanying CDs. Production dates Oct. 1-3 & 8-11