FOR VOLUNTEERING SCROLL OVER TO Get Involved CLICK TO GET THE DROP DOWN BOX, JUST FILL OUT THE FORM
The Tellico Community Players Board of Directors, has moved Undercover Christmas to 2021 Season.
CURRENTLY WE WILL NOT BE SELLING SEASON TICKETS...
Dear TCP Friends,
The health and safety of everyone in our community is a top priority of Tellico Community Players. From our patrons to our cast and crew and all of our volunteers, we want everyone to feel good – so we are implementing additional procedures to keep folks healthy!
We encourage our audience, actors and all volunteers to follow the widely-reported hygiene practices regarding hand washing, covering sneezes and coughs, and other common-sense precautions. These include –
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water, and for at least 20 seconds each time
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill
- Avoid contact with other people if you are feeling ill
- Properly dispose of tissues after coughing, sneezing or blowing nose. Do not reuse tissues
TCP is committed to providing a comfortable and safe environment where our community can come together to experience live theatre. To this end, we have implemented the following health and safety precautions –
- Hand sanitizer has been placed in high-traffic public areas of our theater
- Theater seating areas are disinfected before and after every performance
Thank you for your continued support of the Tellico Community Players. We look forward to welcoming you to our theater soon!